Comprehensive Referencing
Protect your possessions and your deposit!
What does Tenant's Contents Insurance cover?
In rented accommodation, damage to the landlord’s property or contents can mean that you lose your deposit. Tenant’s Contents Insurance can provide cover for both your possessions and damage to your landlord’s property and your deposit with one simple policy at a very attractive premium.
Key Features
  • Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake
  • Aircraft or items dropped there from
  • Storm, flood, weight of snow
  • Escape of water from tanks or pipes
  • Escape of oil
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Collision by animals or vehicles
  • Riot, civil commotion, labour disturbance, malicious acts
  • Subsidence, landslip or heave
  • Falling trees, telegraph poles, lamp-posts
  • Accidental damage to underground service supply pipes and cables
  • Increased metered water charges resulting from escape of water due to an insured peril
  • Accidental damage to your landlord's building or contents - up to £2.5k
  • Your personal possessions - up to £30k
  • Legal liability to the public - up to £1m
  • Domestic freezer cover - up to £250